BY ORDER OF THE CITY OF SAVANNAH FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS WITHIN THE CITY
ALL VISITORS AND EMPLOYEES MUST WEAR A FACE MASK UNLESS EATING OR DRINKING
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
**UPDATED COVID-19 Statement
Savannah Riverboat Cruises is committed to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by implementing cleaning and disinfecting protocols the help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are following the policies and procedures that have been given to us by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Georgia, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Passenger Vessel Association (PVA).
- We will require employees to have their temperature checked before each shift.
- We will require employees to wash hands frequently on a consistent schedule.
- We will require our staff to wear face masks.
- We have reduced the occupancy in our dining room to ensure compliance with CDC and State of Georgia social distancing guidelines.
- We have reduced and spaced out the seating on our top open-air deck to maintain compliance with the CDC and State of Georgia social distancing guidelines.
- We will supply hand sanitizer for staff and customers on each deck.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surface frequently during and in between cruises, per the CDC and State of Georgia recommendations.
- We are abiding by and continuing to monitor the change guidelines of the CDC and State of Georgia.
This is a fluid situation, and here is what you can do to help us while onboard:
- Please wear a facial covering if you are not eating/drinking.
- Please utilize the hand sanitizer stations on each deck.
- Please utilize the outdoor stairwells and reserve the use of our elevator for those who are physically unable to climb stairs.
- Please be mindful of other’s personal space and maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Please do not come if you are sick or have symptoms. We are more than happy to transfer your reservation to another date and time.